Monday, October 25, 2010

October... and what it's brought for myself and the band.

Hey Everybody, it's been quite a while since my last post and I'm really sorry but I've been finding it hard to sit down and write a blog at the end of the day :) but I'm here now and I've got lots to talk about. I'd like to start everything out by saying that our new music video for God's Armor just got finishing and it's looking pretty amazing. If you want to go check it out the link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsTpreip2ls We're really proud of this and I hope you like it to.

We were home for about three weeks and it was a ton on fun. We're writing new tunes and stuff like that! Now we're on tour in Cali and it's been amazing, we spent three days at Joshua Fest and it was probably the best thing I've done in a while. Our concert on Friday was amazing, then I got to see a few great bands and meets some more awesome friends. I'm really excited to be out here and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us on this tour.

Thank you guys so much for supporting me and praying for me! God is continuing to be an amazing force in my life pushing me and effecting the lives of people I meet. I thank God everyday for this opportunity and for my friends that are there for me when I need them. Please keep me and the rest of the band in your prays as we keep going on this tour.

And if you could also keep my family in your prays that would be amazing. They really need it right now. Thanks a lot!

-Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment