Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Introduction

Hey guys, so this is the first post ever and I'm going to try and keep it short :) Basically I've started this because I have just become the lead guitarist for a band called A Life Set Apart. I'm going to be going on the road with them and I'm super excited to see how God is going to use me and the rest of the band in the coming year or years. I really have no idea where this is going to lead, I'm trying to just let God use me however he wants.

The first step in all of this is moving from The Dalles out to Boise. This is happening this Friday the 20th. I'm extremely excited about this, but I'd love pray support cause this is a pretty crazy move for me. At the beginning of September we go out on tour :)

Thank you to everyone who is supporting me, I couldn't do this without you. Can't wait to see you out on the road :) If you have any questions contact me here, or Facebook, or by my Email derekreaves@gmail.com

-Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment